Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My First Blog

Its correctly quoted that “Writing is a powerful tool”. Through writing we can make sense out of confusion, give words to the feelings so often held inside , whether they be of joy, pain or suffering. Whenever there is a conflict between your thoughts and your actions and just let the words flow and all those things in your mind come as words. I am not a good writer but still I think I should start writing as this could help me in improving myself, my behaviour, my thinking and my nature and help me in deciding whats wrong and whats right by pouring out my feelings, thoughts and my opinions through words . Actually I am a little confused(not much), very possessive in nature, and i think i am too demanding in my expectations (whether right or wrong has to be decided) of some special ones around me and this leads sometimes to some bad consequences like hurting them and making them unhappy. I really don’t want to do that but it just happens. Today its again one of those days when I have made the same mistake and its high time now that I should do something.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Amitesh said...

Its never late Pari....

Welcome to the Writer's world...:)

just few friendly words....

"Write what u want to write and not what others want to read..."


keep flowing...


cya....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home