Friday, February 02, 2007

Live life fully!!!!

Never had the urge to earn more and more money as some of my colleagues in my college. Almost all appeared for CAT and other MBA exams...Why MBA??? Reason: Want to earn a lot of money for a very comfortable, secure life..Very few would be really wishing to do management because they want to do it. Was adviced by many around me to go for it because everyone else was doing and a BTech degree holder's salary would not be sufficient to have a life full of comforts. But no money didn't attract me much even after I come from not much financially well background. I have my own plans and priorities in my life(may be I will tell you about it next time).
The question is "Why people run after money and want to do what the crowd is doing? Why can't they take a decision on the basis of their interests and capabilities?" If everyone tries to do what they really want to do and what they are good at, there will be more efficiency. We don't spend much time on ourselves to know about our capabilities and our interests. It will be good if we think before planning our future and deciding our priorities in life.
Living life based on our personal priorities is needful because we will be doing more of what we want and need to do. Life is meant to be lived fully and we can achieve this only if we make conscious decisions about our future based on our priorities.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger n.g. said...

the increasing capitalism in our country is pushing everyone into the severly money-obsessed state. and it will only get worse. but as long as there are people who know themselves well enough to not compromise on their dreams for money, and be secure in the fact that at the expense of making less money than the other guy they will lead the lives they really want to without conformity, its all good. its uncanny that ive touched upon a similar topic, at least somewhat similar, on my blog too. cheers, nishant.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Confused mind said...

But there are very few people in the world ,atleast among the people whom I know, who even know what they want to do in their life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home