Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feeling bored and lonely???

Feeling bored and lonely??? - Try considering a dating agency.(Courtesy: Google)

One of the Google search results for "how to spend time when feeling bored". Had been feeling bored for some time so as Google has been the solution to all the problems, tried finding ways to pass time through the search engine. While surfing through the results came through a counselling webpage where some people expressed their reasons of feeling lonely expecting some solution to it from the counsellor. But none of the solutions were motivating enough and none of the reasons matched with mine. Some of the sample reasons - "feeling lonely because I don't know what am I going to do when I graduate", "feeling lonely because I am not aware what I want from life".. Too serious reasons for me to get lonely... And some funny ones like A guy had expressed the reason as "feel lonely because I don't have a girl friend". I think for him the solution of dating can be useful. I think after reading these reasons my loneliness has disappeared. What was my reason for being lonely?? Let me think...Not that I’m around people that often. May be not seeing my friend since morning made me feel lonely. Not a bad reason for a tryst with boredom :)

But really tough dear to kill time when you don't have anything to do, don't have anyone to talk to, don't feel like doing even things that you enjoy. Sometimes life is too busy to find time for anything, and sometimes it gets so boring that one has to find things to kill time. My favourite time pass has been surfing through internet but today didn't enjoy that also. Tried killing time surfing through blogs, reading email archivals. Reading previous mails of your friends in your Yahoo, Gmail, Rediffmail can be a very good way of spending time through which you can relive some of the past good memories...How could I forget orkutting??? But unfortunately got bored of that also.... A hard day but could successfully end the day without any feeling like harming myself(it happens when ur loneliness increase Courtesy:Google) with this post..Now its 10 minutes to 0000 hours.

Hoping to have a unboring and lonely-less day tomorrow!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home